The rear tires are a little larger then the front. I'll have to post a few more pictures soon, I meant to this weekend but got caught up in kids sports and honey do lists..lol
True, I do like it. I'm not very knowledgeable on go-karts, it just seemed as if something was missing. I'll prob pass on it to save time and $. My son is 10 and my daughter is 8. I was actually looking for something a bit smaller, slower and a two seater. But when I came across this one I...
Ok, thank you. You are right about it turning ugly, lol. I'll more then likely pass on the roll cage idea. As for the Nerf bars, I guess the person had them on before the axle would prob not be bent. So I was thinking it a good idea...?
Thanks!
The axle is pretty bad and had been repaired(not very good) once before. I'll take some better pics tomorrow during the day.
As far as the safety tubing, I figured a type of guard/fender that spans from up front about where the steering column support is to just in front of the rear...
I wanted a Father, Son and Daughter project. So this is what I came up with from CL for $107. It came with a 5HP honda, but I also have a 6.5hp Kohler as an option. The axle is bent pretty bad, and a few other minor things seem to be missing or need to be put back together. I plan to do a full...