Recent content by Dayle666

  1. D

    What do I need?

    The engine is a gx390 clone it's looks new. It has a 1" q type straight keyway shaft (that's what it says on the website he got it from) Is that the right one? Thanks again for all the advice.
  2. D

    What do I need?

    Thanks for all the replies guys! I've been reading as much as I can find on the internet trying to better a better understanding of things. Most of it is saying I'm better off with a comet 40 torque converter than a c.c so I think that's the route I'll go down. Also I was reading somewhere that...
  3. D

    What do I need?

    I'm new to go karting so forgive me if I'm a pain. I've just been given a Kazuma Maxx Drift go kart by my friend. The engine that was on there is seized and been taken off. My friend had a gx390 that's he had from a generator I think and i had that off him aswell he said it will fit on there...
Top