Gotcha!! Ill have to check it out but like he said, it sounds like its coming from the clutch but it might be something else
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I didnt know if there was a part missing on the clutch. Yea ill take a picture and post it on here. Im trying to find a way to post a clup of what it sounds like.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok so i took the clutch off and i think theres a part missing.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/24/uvy3a6us.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/24/e2ysunu5.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Its a centrifugal clutch. Ill have to figure out how to upload a video of the clutch running.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/22/y3upater.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/04/22/vu4epese.jpg
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey guys my name is Francisco. I recently bought a project go kart with a Tecumseh formula 5HP engine in it for $50. I was riding it yesterday and them something sounds like theres a rock scrambling around in the clutch are and it only geta worse as RPM goes higher and them the car jerks a...