Recent content by Chris805

  1. C

    Newbie with questions.

    Thank you so much dirtydamage! Your the first helpful thing for me in the past month!
  2. C

    Newbie with questions.

    The kart
  3. C

    Newbie with questions.

    Tires...
  4. C

    Newbie with questions.

    Engine
  5. C

    Newbie with questions.

    Rear wheel
  6. C

    Newbie with questions.

    The tack
  7. C

    Newbie with questions.

    Thank you for the feed back. I'm not jumping into it with a blind eye. Well not exactly. I raced quarter midgets starting from age 6. As I got older I raced stock cars. I haven't raced in about 12 years or so. Racing is my passion, this is just the first time I've had to really work on one to be...
  8. C

    Newbie with questions.

    It won't let me attach my pics for some reason
  9. C

    Newbie with questions.

    Hello everyone. I just bought a Yamaha KT 100 and got a ton of extra parts, tires, wheels, barrings, sprockets, chains ext... The tires on it were worn out bad so I took off the fronts and found my extra tires have a diameter of 5 but my rims are 6. The past owner raced it on dirt and I want to...
Top