Recent content by Cart Racer

  1. C

    My First Beer case Scooter

    Hey guys I know I didn't reply yesterday, I was busy out getting two of the beer crates from a local brewery who were exceedingly helpful and only charged me £5 for each crate (a little much, but I was desperate :D). I will be posting the dimensions for them and some initial plans later, I...
  2. C

    My First Beer case Scooter

    Hey I spent today reading more about the basics needed for this project, and have a fairly working foundation now (hopefully :)), but there are still a few things I'm unsure about. So far here is a first draft of the parts for this project: - A 5.5Hp 4 stroke Honda clone petrol engine. - A pre...
  3. C

    My First Beer case Scooter

    Hey guys Thanks for all the replies, and I really appreciate that you don't criticise me as much as some other forums do to new people. I was thinking along the lines of thisthe same as Redneck's project. I''m hoping the specs can look like this: - 4 wheels, RWD - Gas engine, I thinking...
  4. C

    My First Beer case Scooter

    Hey guys I recently stumbled upon the previous thread from Redneck on here about the beer case scooter, inspired by those crazy german engineers :D, and was wanting to build my own. I'm completely new to this whole thing of construction, but have been researching as much as I can and I have...
Top