Recent content by Breal

  1. B

    New

    Thank you^^^ I will look there again!
  2. B

    New

    Ok I get that much. The part of this I am struggling with is how do I hook the cable to that linkage under the tank? If I figure that part out than I'd be scooting around on a mini bike
  3. B

    New

    I'm using a smart phone. No problems here. But ok how do I make it a thumbnail?
  4. B

    New

    Will this work to post a pic? ---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 PM ---------- Looks like it worked
  5. B

    New

    Thx. I will get on that tomorrow.
  6. B

    New

    Yes the Briggs has a 2 lever set up. One choke and one throttle. I bought a cable that is for the Baja warrior. I found a kit but I'm still not sure if it's what I need and how to make it work. I live north of Indy. Between Kokomo and Lafayette Indiana
  7. B

    New

    First mini bike. I started with a used Baja warrior frame and no motor. Got a wood chipper with a 5HP Briggs. Added a torque converter clutch. Now I'm trying to convert the lever throttle to the twist. And I'm really struggling. I've looked at lots of threads and how to's but I'm still unsure...
Top