Hi thanks for the replying, if I find him I'll do more than whoop his arse believe me.
A 17 mm socket won't fit as it's the oval shape, I'll post a pic later. I have emailed a few iame dealers a few times and haven't had a reply. I'll keep trying to see what i can find.
Hi all I have a parilla pv swift 100cc, as some scum decided to break into my garage and steal my external starter I'm not goin anywhere soon. I was wondering if you lot could help me track down the external starter adapter. Thanks
Hi all I have a 100cc clutched kart, I was on drink wether it possible to start it from an on board button instead of using my external starter. Any help would be great thanks.
Hi I'm new so I'm just getting used to this, can any help me track down the oval shaped end to go on a starter for my go kart I've had no luck finding any