Recent content by Beardod

  1. B

    Reverse kit

    Anybody got any ideas on this?
  2. B

    Reverse kit

    Pic 2 Here you go.
  3. B

    Reverse kit

    Pic These should be better
  4. B

    Reverse kit

    I can see if it will let get bigger one attached
  5. B

    Reverse kit

    Third pic Another pic
  6. B

    Reverse kit

    Part two Second pic.
  7. B

    Reverse kit

    The original eng was a Gy6 150. This was suppose to be the same. It is a little shorter, but it think its just a short case version. The reverse kit who knows. Was part of the engine. Got it from a guy on eBay and had no paperwork. Wouldn't want to make to easy. OK I'm obviously not smart...
  8. B

    Reverse kit

    The original eng was a Gy6 150. This was suppose to be the same. It is a little shorter, but it think its just a short case version. The reverse kit who knows. Was part of the engine. Got it from a guy on eBay and had no paperwork. Wouldn't want to make to easy.
  9. B

    Reverse kit

    Bought a new engine that had a reverse kit installed and was wondering in that shared the oil with the engine or if it had its own sump to draw from?
  10. B

    Cranking issues

    Cranked it up and run good. Ready for some warm weather so I can get it out of the garage and take it for a spin? Got another question. Hate to be a noob but this engine has a reverse kit on it. Does it have a separate oil supply then the engine?
  11. B

    Cranking issues

    Cranking Sorry for disappearing on everyone. The new job had me out of town then had car after car in the garage. Worked on it yesterday and it was a ground. Ran a wire from the frame to the engine and it cranked right over. Can't thank everyone enough. Couple more little details and its...
  12. B

    Cranking issues

    The original eng was a GY6 Howhit. That is what I thought I was buying when I got this one. However, like I said it's a little shorter overall and a tad bit wider. Tommow I will check the ground and the connections again. I have been charging the battery so it shouldn't be a problem.
  13. B

    Cranking issues

    Pics
  14. B

    Cranking issues

    Cranking Issues Thanks for all the help. Attached are some pics of the engine and the black box. Been working late so not able to troubleshoot yet. If it weren't for work I could actually get some things done.
  15. B

    Cranking issues

    Cranking Issues Thanks for all the help. Attached are some pics of the engine and the black box. Been working late so not able to troubleshoot yet. If it weren't for work I could actually get some things done.
Top