Menu
All the way Home
Forums Home
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Menu
Log in
Register
Install the app
Install
All the way Home
Members
baselbasel
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Recent content by baselbasel
B
will this brake work with a 13hp engine
this I how big my go kart is link: https://www.spidercarts.com/wp-content/uploads/edd/2014/12/arachnid_iso_2.jpg
baselbasel
Post #5
Dec 3, 2016
Forum:
Go Kart Discussion
B
will this brake work with a 13hp engine
I was looking through amazon, and found a cheep brake system (link is down below). I don't know if it is powerful enough for a 13hp 420cc engine. need to know asap. thanks in advance :thumbsup: link...
baselbasel
Thread
Dec 3, 2016
Replies: 10
Forum:
Go Kart Discussion
All the way Home
Members
baselbasel
Top