Powerfist 212cc 7.5hp billet flywheel?

Pigeon

Reaction score
Hi, I bought a powerfist 212cc 7.5hp motor to throw onto my mini bike but before I would like to remove the governor, replace the flywheel with a billet flywheel and do a few other minor performance upgrades. I’ve found most of what I need but I can’t find a billet flywheel that I know will fit this specific motor, I was wondering if anyone knows of one and where I could order it from?

Rat

Reaction score
Like Denny said contact the distributors. There's ARC, and there's also the PLV flywheels QC'd at 17k.

I'll tell you though, if you don't know the taper angle, and keyway spec, nobody can tell you anything useful.

One would expect them to all be the same within a given size set, they are not. A Predator212 NON Hemi uses a standard GX200 taper, but the Predator212 Hemi does not, it uses the same taper as a Kohler CH270.

As for a Powerfist the name alone sounds like cheap garbage, If you want more proven power than is sane or safe, stick a Ducar 212 (factory built race ready) on it.

I put one on a Coleman CT200U-EX with the governor backed off to 5500. That right there will end up riding you the first time you get cocky and whip the throttle open.