Off-road go-kart design needed

DiegoGreen

Reaction score
Hej, proszę o pomoc, chcę zbudować gokarta do zabawy w terenie i potrzebuję projektu budowlanego, może nawet projektu spalinowego, zamierzam zamontować silnik turbo 3kW 3k firmy Mxus z uzwojenie 6T i sterownik Kelly'ego na 60V 120A

panchothedog

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. I think we're going to need a little help with the translation. Not even going to try to guess what language that is.

DiegoGreen

Reaction score
Sorry, my mistake is from Poland and I slipped my tongue :)
Hey, I'm asking for help, I want to build a go-kart for off-road play and I need a construction project, maybe even a combustion project, I'm going to install a 3 kW 3k turbo engine from Mxus with a 6T winding and a Kelly controller for 60v 120A

Master Hack

Reaction score
I'll refer this to the electro design and engineering division for further consultation.

HELP! ANYBODY?

I have no idea what yer even talkin about!

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score

A Manco Dingo

Reaction score
cześć, chętnie pomogę. Robię projekty CAD (modelowanie 3D). Chętnie pomogę. Przygotuję dla Ciebie kilka projektów.

translation
hi I would be willing to help I do cad designs (3d modeling) i would be willing to help i will whip up some designs for you
(I don't speak polish by the way)

Willie1

Reaction score
Sorry, my mistake is from Poland and I slipped my tongue :)
Hey, I'm asking for help, I want to build a go-kart for off-road play and I need a construction project, maybe even a combustion project, I'm going to install a 3 kW 3k turbo engine from Mxus with a 6T winding and a Kelly controller for 60v 120A
First - welcome to the forum.

So now, a little more info is necessary to give good advise on building a frame that will be safe to play in.
Your skill level and tools. Are you a novice builder with minimal tools, or do you have some experience and
access to a welder, preferably a MIG or TIG welder, along with grinders, tube bender, etc.

"Off road" doesn't really explain much - could be an open, relatively dry and flat field to a path through a
woods with mud holes, tight turns and very rough terrain.

Give us a little more info to work with and we can help you easier and make a safer kart that won't crack
welds during every ride.