Not mine on FB Marketplace

electraglide

Reaction score
We’re enablers if you haven’t figured it out yet.
............ Calling someone a fool and at the same time calling yourself an enabler is an Oxymoron ...... shows your intelligence and maturity. I can take a joke but won't stand for insults. Especially from someone miles away hiding behind the safety of a computer. Please ..... no more comments .... if you can't say something nice .... don't say sh*t ........ I am a vet with PTSD, anger issues and a short fuse trying to live a life without drama .... just think before you speak .... js

Last edited:

electraglide

Reaction score
1.) Passing up a deal like that = foolishness

2.) We encourage go kart excesses = enablers

We are ALL friends here :thumbsup:
....... People have reasons for doing what they do. If I don't get the kart that is my business, I don't have to explain myself and whatever I decide doesn't make me a fool. My point was ..... an enabler helps, encourages, advice's or motivates other people. You don't help, encourage, advice or motivate people by judging and calling them fools. I have self respect and I hope other people respect me as well. If not.... then that's ok but don't call me a fool. Ain't done nothing to no one .... I'm saying this in kindness .... don't need to get mean .... I would have settled for " man ... you'r passing up a good deal " ............... nuff said .....

Last edited:

Functional Artist

Reaction score
I would have settled for " man ... you'r passing up a good deal "
Friends shouldn't have to "tip toe around" each other
...& IMO he wasn't being mean (at all)

Maybe Denny (& me & maybe others) was thinking that if you already have (3) of these karts
...then you should already know that just (1) or (2) parts, off a kart like that, are worth more than, the $100.00 asking price
...& if you ride your karts very much, you're probably gonna need some parts sooner or later :thumbsup:

That's why we "advised & encouraged" you to go for it
...but, if you don't want to, for whatever reason, it's kool too :cheers2:

electraglide

Reaction score
Friends shouldn't have to "tip toe around" each other
...& IMO he wasn't being mean (at all)

Maybe Denny (& me & maybe others) was thinking that if you already have (3) of these karts
...then you should already know that just (1) or (2) parts, off a kart like that, are worth more than, the $100.00 asking price
...& if you ride your karts very much, you're probably gonna need some parts sooner or later :thumbsup:

That's why we "advised & encouraged" you to go for it
...but, if you don't want to, for whatever reason, it's kool too :cheers2:
Thank you for putting it milder ....... karts are all fine and dandy ....... but Karts are not for me ... got them for my granddaughter. I'm an old school biker hence my handle " electraglide " riding anything else is ........ well ... not the same of course. But I love riding my HOG and nothing else. Except my 4X4 Jeep Wrangler but that's another story. and I don't bad mouth anyone ... even kart enthusiast. I have respect for everyone ..... except those who rub me the wrong way ....... JS ... choose your words carefully .... you never know who you'r dealing with ...

electraglide

Reaction score
How's about you pick that up and deliver it to me 😆
Sure ... we're all friends here right ....... send me the money thru Paypal, send twice as much in case he asks for more, fetch us some cold beer and hot wings ........ I'll be right over ....... Seriously ..... it was gone as soon as it was up ....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: G.W

G.W

Reaction score
Sure ... we're all friends here right ....... send me the money thru Paypal, send twice as much in case he asks for more, fetch us some cold beer and hot wings ........ I'll be right over ....... Seriously ..... it was gone as soon as it was up ....
I was joking(mostly). I don't really have the time or money for another project 🤣

electraglide

Reaction score
I was joking(mostly). I don't really have the time or money for another project 🤣
I was also joking ....... I'll admit .. I am a little rough around the edges but I do have a sense of humor ..... but not about the cold beer and hot wings ... I was serious about that .........

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Maybe this is not the place for you if you can’t take a little good natured ribbing? I always try to help everyone when I can. Quite a few of us here are dealing with some kind of issue or issues. But we all come here to have a good time, help each other and just maybe learn a thing or two. Not to get all but hurt. I don’t take myself seriously, and neither does anyone else unless I’m trying to help. Since I don’t want to make you cry, I’ll not reply to your threads anymore. Good luck you’re in for a tough life with that attitude!

electraglide

Reaction score
Maybe this is not the place for you if you can’t take a little good natured ribbing? I always try to help everyone when I can. Quite a few of us here are dealing with some kind of issue or issues. But we all come here to have a good time, help each other and just maybe learn a thing or two. Not to get all but hurt. I don’t take myself seriously, and neither does anyone else unless I’m trying to help. Since I don’t want to make you cry, I’ll not reply to your threads anymore. Good luck you’re in for a tough life with that attitude!
...... you are right .. it is time to leave. Just keep this in mind. You may think you're funny, joking around and all ..... but actually , you're the one at the party with a lamp shade on your head fishing for a laugh. We aren't friends here , more like acquaintances having a few things in common. I'd let a friend trash talk me but you ain't no friend of mine. Hide behind your computer and bad mouth people who you don't know or hope will never meet. A real piece of work you turned out to be. Ride with pride brother ...... see you in hell ......... I ain't done with you yet ......

Last edited:

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
FA, !@$% just got real. I'm sorry you're leaving Electroglide, I've liked having you here. ✌️

Denny, I don't think you mean harm, but you realize people on the Internet can't hear the sarcastic tone of voice you make these comments with right? And yeah, most of have issues. Either we are old or grumpy or have messed backs or whatever. Now I HATE being the mature party pooper but I have to be. So EG, practice some grace. Denny, be nice.

Reactions: G.W

Thepartsguy

Reaction score
The worlds foolish don’t church anything up... I’m gonna hop on my gokart and go racing past this cops house for fun real quick.. Then when I get back I’m gonna find and watch the video on Macomb county scanner of three cops ramming the kid off his 50cc grom with there SUV’s.. It’s so much fun to brag... Just because I’m allowed to do it does not mean that you are...