Naughtagator V 2.0

Master Hack

Reaction score
The periscope thing was so cool the whole place went off track today.
I got this circus back on the tracks and back to maintaining sh*t as they should on sunday. The project Du Jour is to clean and lube our newest machine, as per the manual. This machine, Cuz it is so new we want to stay on it for warranty purposes.

0BF5D231-2673-4BE1-9BC9-B0890013E530.jpeg

After getting it openened up, we found this, from the manufacturer:
It's obvious this is still a"new" machine!

C808D423-9DB6-41EC-9F1A-3B5CCDF93B11.jpeg

panchothedog

Reaction score
Maybe you could let the bug look through the periscope and then teach it to navigate. You might end up with the world's first self driving go kart. It is a go kart, isn't it?

Master Hack

Reaction score
The answer is its a geezeer kart!
since Scrap Yard Engineers took delivery of the Naughtagator, we have added our maintnance equipment. Our Outfitters took it and added two tank sprayers and the optional steering assist kit. The power train was tuned and adjusted! She's running like never before. Wait! She never was runnin before....

Attachments

• 2B57B98C-E086-4FCF-B6D7-FD33CDDE074E.jpeg
    2B57B98C-E086-4FCF-B6D7-FD33CDDE074E.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 18
  • BBDE3EF0-3FE0-4694-81D7-68E859CC5D76.jpeg
    BBDE3EF0-3FE0-4694-81D7-68E859CC5D76.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 17

panchothedog

Reaction score
Best pictures of the " vehicle " that you have posted. Looks very versatile. But the engine is all sideways, and the seat, the seat needs a little padding. Maybe a lot of padding.

panchothedog

Reaction score
The seat may be low maintenance, but I'm talking about YOUR seat. Steel plate and no suspension? OUCH. Better not get anywhere near that top speed of 9 mph
unless it's really smooth. Or you could always go on the ice cream and bacon diet.

Master Hack

Reaction score
unless it's really smooth. Or you could always go on the ice cream and bacon diet.
The terrain here @ the Mountain top is purdy smooth. The front axle does pivot making the ride "plush". However the Ice cream and bacon diet is worth a try. I am currently on the beer and cheese cake diet, but with mixed results.
I have contracted with the upholstery dept to "fix" the seat:

IMG_3999.JPG

Master Hack

Reaction score
Due to overwhelming interest in this vehicle, I should take a few minutes to explain the advanced features incorporated in its design.

EZ, the lever you point out was replaced with the clutch lever in revision 86.3
IMG_4106.jpeg

The lever in question was replaced with a foot pedal. (green arrow) that controls the hydrodynamic direction selector. It features variable speed drive in both forward and reverse. Toe pressure = forward, heel pressure= reverse.
The red arrow is the naturally aspirated power controller. It works as a regular "gas pedal"
IMG_4107.jpeg

The front "plush ride suspension" pivots on this center point, providing a ride smooth as silk.
IMG_4108.jpeg
Here you can get an over view of the equipment used for maintenance here @ the Mountain top.
IMG_4109.jpeg

An overview of the monocoque drivers compartment , with all the advanced safety features and instrumentation.

IMG_4110.jpeg

Here you can get a glimpse of the patented hydrodynamic variable propulsion's system and the auxiliary fuel cell.
Certain features of the propulsion system are hidden from view to protect trade secrets incorporated in its design.
IMG_4111.jpeg IMG_4112.jpeg

A view of the ample cargo area.

IMG_4113.jpeg

Last edited: