Naughtagator V 2.0

Master Hack

Reaction score
speakin of too much time....

There has been a unauthorized pic leaked of the machine shop here at the Mt. Top. We just upgraded to an electric motor to replace our aging steam engine. One of the installers obviously took this pic and sold it to the highest bidder. Since it is all over the internet, i figgered WTF? might as well share it with you clowns....

Zh76T1INnX0K-3rzyWixDVCKGJxRx7TLPiXutixQp7Q.jpg

panchothedog

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of child labor as well. How long have you held them captive? And are the guys with the suits and ties your enforcement crew so no one can escape.
I think we better inform Merick Garland. Not sure that I spelled his name correctly but our president is pretty sure he hands out justice very evenly. Better put up some razor wire around your factory. There A comin.

Master Hack

Reaction score
Looks like a lot of child labor as well. How long have you held them captive? And are the guys with the suits and ties your enforcement crew so no one can escape.
I think we better inform Merick Garland. Not sure that I spelled his name correctly but our president is pretty sure he hands out justice very evenly. Better put up some razor wire around your factory. There A comin
Wadeaminit! I was informed that you were paid off errr ahhh l mean agreed to stay quiet? The gaurds, ahhh, l mean inspectors you refer to are there to insure quality only.
As for security,
The gaurd towers have been reinforced and re armed with modern automatic weapons, sourced from the finest dealers in the middle east.

Master Hack

Reaction score
The excitement was off the charts today! The skunkworks division called up Egor to announce that the Naugatagator is complete and would be delivered on time as per the conditions of the contract. It was actually 38 minutes before the deadline.
Behold the latest addition to the Mt Top campus fleet.

D75_3842.JPG
D75_3843.JPG

All seriousness aside....
The thing actually works purdy darn good. For a pile of scrap assembled without a real plan, it is not as bad as it appearance might make you think. Drivability is good for a low speed utility vehicle. Top speed is 9 MPH (estimated) THere is a small learning curve, with the odd controls. It only takes a few minutes to figure it out. Despite the ugly factor, its just whats needed here at the Mt.Top maintnance dept.
So with that we will now close the door on the Naughtagator project.

Contact our sales dept for "ownership opportunities"

Master Hack

Reaction score
Plan on doin' some under water explorin'?
This is oregon....

Naw, I think the bug has to stay. The periscope is cool though. Egor can use it on the company truck.
I thought about putting it and the bug up top on the NAG, but then it would start looking like portable homeless camp. It looks bad enough already.

Last edited: