My first build out of the steel bin for fun many questions in design

bush barber

Reaction score
In building a mini bike frame out of a mini quad frame anyone knows what the does and don'ts are I would like to know what you know about it I have many thoughts on the front end design so I don't have to cut up the 3yr Long Hunt for a useable frame at a low budget I am going to get it done with all the second hand parts I can use until the clutch brakes and so on the frame is solid my question is how to make a swing arm to a hard tail and the front forks strong and functional and not chop up the frame to be weak the frame is one of those Chinese quad frames it's going to be fun to build I'm more of the motor building kind of person that wants to expand my skills in the garage thanks for anything that can point me in the direction here 👍✌️

panchothedog

Reaction score
HIJACK ALERT. Continuing with post # 2 & 3. Do they still teach English in this country? Honestly now. I failed English more than once, and didn't go to school past the 10th grade, but I can count 9 or 10 separate sentences in post # 1. Don't the people who write these post ( hardly the first one like this ) ever go back and read them. I apologize to Mr. bush barber for not offering any suggestions for your question, but trying to read your post is frustrating. Learn a little grammar, and if you already know it , then use it.

Rat

Reaction score
anything that can point me in the direction here
It's probably not the direction you want, but since you weren't specific... it's a direction nine the less.

Lose the iPhone, it makes you seem 10× more retarded than I'm sure you'll make yourself seem without help from a smartphone too stupid to have punctuation easily accessible as to encourage their usage.

Poster child for the American education system?
Litteraly no one that uses an iPhone of any model generation uses punctuation, it should absoluetly be a ban worthy offense. I can forgive spelling issues and even improper use or lack of proper terminology for parts and procedures; a run-on sentence so difficult to read that also relied exclusively on autocorrect... F★ck No!

Its more obvious when you are personally aware that autocorrect does not like the phase "do's and don'ts" until you manually override and save it as part of the personal dictionary

Master Hack

Reaction score
I have an iphone, it must be an old guy thing. Does this iPhone make me look stupid? Don't answer that! I can look stupid without the phone.
Honestly, I believe we were better off without them. I got one in 1987 it was $3500 mounted in the truck. Used for biz only! I never imagined we would have a world full of phone zombies!
f**k! now I even sound old!