ISO Malibu Grand Prix go kart

AnthonyG

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is staying safe and had a good holiday. I am ISO a Malibu Grand Prix go kart. Or also know as LOLA karts. Looking to restore one or get dimensions and specifications to build me one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will a attach a few pics of how they look. Thanks.

Attachments

• B4D2B91E-8B36-4740-A9F1-6B74940966FB.png
    B4D2B91E-8B36-4740-A9F1-6B74940966FB.png
    4 MB · Views: 25
  • 105AF7BA-1149-453E-B8F3-CB4D02208042.png
    105AF7BA-1149-453E-B8F3-CB4D02208042.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 29

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Good luck. I’ve seen a few over the last 10 years roughly for sale. And I missed them everytime. I been looking also.

minus one that was restored and out of my price range.

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Here is a bunch of them for sale with a lot of pics. But I’m assuming you found this ad already since you been looking.

you could easily use just this link to build your own....................

AnthonyG

Reaction score
Here is a bunch of them for sale with a lot of pics. But I’m assuming you found this ad already since you been looking.

you could easily use just this link to build your own....................

Yes I seen that. The post is no longer on eBay. It’s form 2015. Just hoping I can come across one. Trying to see home the Suspension is built.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
Don't know if this is still for sale, but the pictures might help.

7thofa2nd

Reaction score
Do you know if it’s for sale?
I know that it's definitely NOT for sale. He told be that it belonged to a guy who lived down the street from him when he was just a kid. It's the kart that stoked his interest and love of all things kart related. He's very proud of it and I doubt any amount of money could pry it from him.

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Cute kart pics. The blue spoiler's cute, but window dressing only below about 60 mph, just an air brake below that. A real partial streamlined windshield would also be useful, as you are your own air brake.
What's up with the staggered size tires on the red one? Loss of turn stability there.

numscul

Reaction score
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is staying safe and had a good holiday. I am ISO a Malibu Grand Prix go kart. Or also know as LOLA karts. Looking to restore one or get dimensions and specifications to build me one. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Will a attach a few pics of how they look. Thanks.
Hello AnthonyG
I noticed that you are interested in acquiring a Malibu Grand Prix Lola 506 as a restore project

I happen to know someone who has 2 of them and is looking to get rid of them both for DIRT CHEAP...Like $400 each
they have both been disassembled and i am pretty sure they are missing a bunch of parts

I have been a member here on diygokarts for a long time and i am always on the look out for karts i am interested in and if i come across something someone else is interested in i try to make an effort to make something good happen for someone else

If you are interested send me an Email at numscul54@yahoo.com and i'll give you my home phone number so we can talk and try to get you one of these Lola karts for next to nothing

Chilli Racer72

Reaction score
Gentlemen, I have two that I’m restoring, but I do not know where I can find the brake pads for the rear brake pads for the front. I need some parts for the pumpkin on one of them which I heard I can get out of go kart place and where can I find the tires please help.

Chilli Racer72

Reaction score
Hello AnthonyG
I noticed that you are interested in acquiring a Malibu Grand Prix Lola 506 as a restore project

I happen to know someone who has 2 of them and is looking to get rid of them both for DIRT CHEAP...Like $400 each
they have both been disassembled and i am pretty sure they are missing a bunch of parts

I have been a member here on diygokarts for a long time and i am always on the look out for karts i am interested in and if i come across something someone else is interested in i try to make an effort to make something good happen for someone else

If you are interested send me an Email at numscul54@yahoo.com and i'll give you my home phone number so we can talk and try to get you one of these Lola karts for next to nothing
Hello everyone. I’m new here.