Help me

liz

Reaction score
Soon as I pull start my 224 predator engine it's at full throttle wheel going full speed ! Yet throttle isn't being turned !! Everything is in slow mode.. What could cause this ? New throttle cable !!

Speedster

Reaction score
:useless:
It could be a couple things. I would first check the throttle lever on the engine, to see if it is returning to low idle position when you let off the gas. If it is not returning, then it is probably binding and you'll have to find out where. Or it could be not returning because of a missing or broken spring. If that checks and it is returning to idle position, then it is something with the fuel system or the carb.

pearl111

Reaction score
What kind of riding device are you talking about?

And we need pictures of the whole throttle system.

Not enough information to help you, so hop to it.

A Manco Dingo

Reaction score
Soon as I pull start my 224 predator engine it's at full throttle wheel going full speed ! Yet throttle isn't being turned !! Everything is in slow mode.. What could cause this ? New throttle cable !!
where are pictures and don´t post multiple times and GET PICTURES!...please :useless:

panchothedog

Reaction score
So do bots pose questions just to waste our time, or is there some gratification on their end by trying to start a conversation. Like both of you have said, they always disappear. I don't understand their point. Is a bot and A I the same thing?

Rat

Reaction score
I don't understand their point.
Same, never have and they've been around a lot longer than current AI
Is a bot and A I the same thing?
Technically speaking yes, dynamically No.

Bots usually have an operator that gets them in for deployment (handling capcha, ogin credentials, etc) before turning them loose on autopilot so to speak. They tend to follow a script and are usually fairly easily confused... at which point they respond in unrelated comentary, pure nonsense, or repeat verbatim their last line.

AI on the other hand is programed to recognize language and social constructs to a degree that makes them harder to trip up and sus out.

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
The Rising of the Flo-Bots

Me and my friends understand the future
I see the strings that control the system
I can do anything with no resistance
'Cause I can lead a nation with a microphone