Go cart won't run

Rat

Reaction score
BTW, not trying to revive an old thread. Or kick a dead dog or anything. I just thought it would provide additional clarification to one possible position of this friendly, scientific, 100% G-rated debate.
That's all you're doing:horse:

There is nothing to clarify.
There is no debate.
As for friendly and G-rated... I dont suggest anyone F★ck around and find out

The EPA is the single largest vexing part of the problem, second to that is liabilities and avoiding potential lawsuits. In no way is planned obsolescence truely a factor.

There are too damn many copycats using the same engine design that has been in use for 30 or so years, and will be around as long as there is for as long as there is a combustible fuel to run them on.

With so damn many aftermarket part suppliers, and companies that use better components... one has to be an absolutely incompetent, uneducated f★cktard to remotely think let alone believe that obsolescence is a factor.

They ain't ya mama's busted a★s Buick

Swap the carb with one that has all of its adjustability intact instead of being a nuetered POS...PROBLEM SOLVED

Last edited:

Speedster

Reaction score
Swap the carb with one that has all of its adjustability intact instead of being a nuetered POS...PROBLEM SOLVED
Yep, that's what ya gotta do. Or drill the jet bigger with a bit the size of a needle. But anyways, I'll let this thread lay now. Sorry if I shouldn't have brought it back!