DIY Go Kart Forum

DIY Go Kart Forum (
-   Mini Bikes, Trikes, and Choppers (
-   -   Where do I get this and what is it called? (

vetteguy112233 10-28-2006 10:16 PM

Please see this link, I think it's called a double flanged hub.

It's the white piece to the left of the tire.

I want to be able to change sprocket sizes but my current wheel has a sprocket welded to it and this appears to be the way I can change to different sprocket sizes by just unbolting something.

jrjulien1 10-29-2006 08:41 AM

yes i believe its a double flange hub and yes it would work for changing the sprocket size providing your bolt pattern fits your rim and new sprocket although you will probably be able to find the right one

hope this helps

vetteguy112233 10-29-2006 08:59 AM

Any idea where to buy this. I've searched the parts sites and can't find a double flanged hub.

imported_robertdjung 10-29-2006 02:20 PM

I know they sell just the hub, too. somewhere.

seney2 10-30-2006 10:12 AM

I found it here:

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:13 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.