"Ziegenstall Motorenschmiede" presents The Vale Special 1st bump in 1-1/2 years

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
yellow ones and orange to cut the acid down
Seriously? Lower acid? Nobody told me about that, and the acidity is a problem for me. People come by at the church and give me bags full of stuff (Men Of All Saints' commercial Kitchen Manager) to use feeding the church, including lately a bunch of yellow and orange with not much red. Didn't know what to do with it all, but next time (I told her I'd take all of her surplus harvest) they'll all go into my big blender as prep.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Worked on engine lift kit tonight, got it tacked together
20210818_194400.jpg

20210818_194414.jpg

Then test fit

20210818_200133.jpg
Lined up!!!

20210818_200141.jpg

3/4 spacers will be removed after welding in mounting studs, this should give me side to side and up and down chain adjustments.

I still need to make a couple crush sleeves for tightening down front to back bolts

Unsupported side near sprocket will be mount for sprocket skid plate.....fingers crossed

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
So after dumpster diving for an eternity....I found a holy grail......WWWWwwwweAaaAaa....

A good 12v battery from a computer backup 👍

The 1 circled in red...the pc of wood is an art project for great friend bday gift.20210820_175600.jpg

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
A good 12v battery from a computer backup
Do you mean a UPS? Uninterruptable Power Supply for computers? I'm so confused about how that could be a holy grail for these projects, what would you do with it? I can't even guess what the output potential of a battery powered inverter for 120vac would translate to in terms of cold cranking amps or other terminology that I'm familiar with. I threw out at least 6 UPS units along with some monitors, a couple hundred connectors and adapters, couple dozen mouse pads and half dozen mice, etc. a few years ago, because they were worthless for anything but holding a computer's memory up and alive.

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Do you mean a UPS? Uninterruptable Power Supply for computers? I'm so confused about how that could be a holy grail for these projects, what would you do with it? I can't even guess what the output potential of a battery powered inverter for 120vac would translate to in terms of cold cranking amps or other terminology that I'm familiar with. I threw out at least 6 UPS units along with some monitors, a couple hundred connectors and adapters, couple dozen mouse pads and half dozen mice, etc. a few years ago, because they were worthless for anything but holding a computer's memory up and alive.
That’s kind of their whole purpose in life, to keep computers alive when the power goes out.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Wow, beautiful landscape, an orchid is exciting! And I love you too, and I love this forum. It's like I found my (strange) people. Keep us updated, and have fun.

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
Great, maybe a ride through video? I Amy do one of those sometime, but there isn't going to be that much to see.