WTB:predator exhaust

Status
Not open for further replies.

kendelrk

redneck engineer
Reaction score
Hi, im looking for an exhaust for my predator thats in my baja heat, i know that there are frame restrictions and its hard to fab for but i think its crap to pay 55 $ and shipping for this http://www.affordablegokarts.com/mm...ore_Code=A&Product_Code=AGK694&Category_Code=, because im rather broke. so if anybody has some spare pipe and a muffler laying around that could fab one for me that wouldn't be entirely to loud ( http://georgebark.com/product.sc?productId=284 this with a briggs muffler was fine ) for the price of shipping or a little more (small budget) i would greatly appreciate it, i would send money via paypal. im in westland, MI zip code 48186, and im looking to spend anywhere from 5-25 bucks

cumminsbayou4x4

Reaction score
iv made them any one can do it if they have a lond pipe grider vise and welder takes me about 30 minites to make one but id need the old muffler for the littel piece that bolts it to the motor i not saying i could make you one just that its easy to do

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Reaction score
What mods have you done to the predator?
You could pick up a cheap header for $25 or so. You don't need anything too fancy for a mild build.

kendelrk

redneck engineer
Reaction score
I'm just planning a 90 jet, header and filter. I have my filter and adaptor all set but I need a 90 main jet and header. My Problem is I need it to clear my baja frame and i need a muffler to take the edge off, I ride residential. The only time I wouldn't need it is when I ride out in north Carolina.

kendelrk

redneck engineer
Reaction score
the weiner pipe ive had, and i cannot use it with a muffler so its unwanted. i think i may go with the first option. remove my back running light, maybe get the silencer later. i need to order this, and the jet together so i can put it all up at once

r_chez_08

Should be in the shop...
Reaction score
I dunno what shippings like, but you can get jets for $2 here

Also check out Burris racing
Edit: scrap that. Check out Burris if you want, they have some pretty cool stuff and ratio rockers for $16 for the pair, but no headers or jets that I can see.

Status
Not open for further replies.