• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Wheres Russ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
Anyone know where Russ went(Dual lawn-boy engine Russ)? He was about the most knowledgeable member on here. Gotta say i miss him i'm sure others do too

:huh:

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I don't know if you've noticed but, his avatar has changed several times since the last time he posted. I have a strong feeling he still visits when he's logged off. Heck, he might even be on this very moment watching us post!

Either way, I miss him too. :(

jr dragster T

Reaction score
I know Ya'll are going to blame me for Russ leaving. Some how he mis-understood something I said and took offense to it? Im sorry if I did and I should have thought before I said something that may have been sarcastic. Just now I have seen his dual LB kart running and I think its fantastic and I commented on his video and he said he appreciated the comment so maybe thats a start? I dunno. Then again he may not have known It was me that commented on his video. It'd be nice to have him around.

THE HUNTER

"Ghetto Rigging Expert"
Reaction score
Thou shall not use the letters "bs" and the name "Russ" in the same sentence, unless it is arranged as follows: "Russ spoke no bs." :p

"Thou shall not use the letters "bs" and the name "Russ" in the same sentence..."

thats not "Russ spoke no bs."
you broke your own rule lol

Status
Not open for further replies.