Where do u get ur metal from

Status
Not open for further replies.

machinist@large

Reaction score
Yep, there's one in Grand Rapids. Meanwhile, there's five stores in Illinois & about a dozen around Toronto...

Google "metal suppliers merchants" in your local area...

The one in GR is totally brand spanking new; opened less than two weeks ago. It won't do pttm much good unless they ship, or he's willing to drive ~3 to 4 hours one way. For reference, look at a map of the Lower Peninsula of the state of Michigan.

We call it the mitten; he's in the thumb, and Grand Rapids (where I work) is under the V between the pinky and ring fingers.

I'll have to try and get to the new store next week. Pttm, I would hit your local phone book. The last I heard, there were still some decent size Mfgr's in the Bad Ax area, who would eat up a lot of metal. And yes, everyone, there is a good size town in the middle of the thumb named Bad Ax. I used to have family in Gage Town, which is ~1/2 hour away.

:thumbsup: :cheers2: :popcorn:

OzFab

Reaction score
The one in GR is totally brand spanking new; opened less than two weeks ago. It won't do pttm much good unless they ship, or he's willing to drive ~3 to 4 hours one way. For reference, look at a map of the Lower Peninsula of the state of Michigan.

We call it the mitten; he's in the thumb, and Grand Rapids (where I work) is under the V between the pinky and ring fingers.

I know that, Pat, hence my reference to others multiple stores only a small distance further...

Status
Not open for further replies.