f

Kartin’ kid

Reaction score
You may already know this but gopowersports.com sells black sleeves in a variety of sizes (width) for 10 inch tires. If you have a bigger or smaller size than that I’m not so sure but they probably exist. Do some digging

karl

Reaction score
Only since you asked for feedback...

I think a manual clutch engine would be more fun than an auto , think clutch kicks !

Mad steering angle, without a diff or plastic sleeves with that wheelbase I can't see that angle doing much good.
With sleeves it's seems like a very good time.

Anywho, looks like a very fun ride, and build quality is exceptional, very nice job! I have a thing for short wheelbase toys, check
out my motorized lawn chair build thread sometime!

Kartin’ kid

Reaction score
Only since you asked for feedback...

I think a manual clutch engine would be more fun than an auto , think clutch kicks !

Mad steering angle, without a diff or plastic sleeves with that wheelbase I can't see that angle doing much good.
With sleeves it's seems like a very good time.

Anywho, looks like a very fun ride, and build quality is exceptional, very nice job! I have a thing for short wheelbase toys, check
out my motorized lawn chair build thread sometime!
A manual clutch would definitely add another level of functionality to The build but it’s not necessary especially if carnifex666 is just trying to keep it simple and get some skids in. However, for anyone interested, I found a good review along with a link to buy a manual clutches: https://megoingfast.com/manual-clutch-for-mini-bike-or-drift-go-kart-builds/ they look like a hoot!

Kartin’ kid

Reaction score
Aww don’t give them such a hard time. With the amount of custom work that you can see just from these three pictures I doubt that some thing as key as handling would be overlooked. You never know though 🤷‍♂️. To me it looks safer than most barstool racers I’ve seen…

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
The single cylinder industrial engines don’t really care for turbochargers. Your going to need the smallest turbocharger you can find. You’ll need to find a way to oil and cool it. Draw through or fuel injection is the way to go. Going to be Spensive Lucy!!!!

karl

Reaction score
i’ve also been interested in building a turbo set up for it, although I am not very educated with turbos, especially a drawn through type system, which is what I would plan on doing, if anybody has any feedback about a turbo set up on a small engine I would love to hear it
Imma just leave this here...

RHB31 is the turbo your after.

If you just want turbo noise, there is not much to making it work. Fabricating the manifolds is the biggest hurdle.
Luckily your engine has an oil pump, so that's one less problem.

Attachments

• 20220623_202621.jpg
    20220623_202621.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 17

Denny

Canned Monster
Reaction score
Sorry I don’t know. But I like around 7-10 degrees with -1 degree or so of camber, for weight jacking in corners.

BigKid90

Reaction score
New member here and looking to do an almost identical build for a bit of drift fun.

how did you calculate the angle of the front yolks when welding to frame? Assuming this dictates the camber?

BigKid90

Reaction score
if everybody is interested in building these, I don’t mind taking the time to sit down and write down all of the measurements, as long as somebody’s going to use them because it’s going to take me a while so lmk, should take a poll lol
Would love to make something like this, so would appreciate it!