What did you buy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingCobra

TROLL CRUSHER INC.
Reaction score
I'm always dragging something home off CL as a challengable fix-er-uppers but my last four in one week are( last month) You don't even want to see my EBAY purchase list for the last month.................. Last photo is what my cool Murray kart looks like now, and ready to mount the new engine on the chopper, measure and order a custom exhaust pipe for it!!

Attachments

• 00U0U_ewX7myJfNRh_1200x900.jpg
    00U0U_ewX7myJfNRh_1200x900.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 1
  • NewHouseMiniBikeHelo 252.jpg
    NewHouseMiniBikeHelo 252.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 1
  • NewHouseChopperMiniBike 025.jpg
    NewHouseChopperMiniBike 025.jpg
    389.9 KB · Views: 2
  • BuggySaleNewHouse 069.jpg
    BuggySaleNewHouse 069.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 1
  • NewHouseCustomWheelsGoKart 016.jpg
    NewHouseCustomWheelsGoKart 016.jpg
    391.2 KB · Views: 1

Ebrownie

Reaction score
Bought 2 smallish (around 2 ft tall) oxygen tanks for an oxy-acetalyne setup and also an old edger type thing with a 2 horse Briggs on it for $40 total. The tanks have air in them, although I haven't hooked a regulator up to them yet. The Briggs has some compression, but doesn't run. I'll clean it up and see if it will run.

Attachments

• IMG_4691.jpg
    IMG_4691.jpg
    335.5 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4693.jpg
    IMG_4693.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 0

Nosandwich

The REAL Poboy
Reaction score
Bought 2 smallish (around 2 ft tall) oxygen tanks for an oxy-acetalyne setup and also an old edger type thing with a 2 horse Briggs on it for $40 total. The tanks have air in them, although I haven't hooked a regulator up to them yet. The Briggs has some compression, but doesn't run. I'll clean it up and see if it will run.

I have one with a 2 hp Honda, but it's missing the cap for the gas tank...ever price one of those? Weedikiculous!

I might have to fabricate something. I can do that. I was once stranded on a desert island, and I built a raft to get back to civilization....I put a fat guy, a goofy first mate, a billionaire, and his wife on it...and it went just far enough, so they couldn't swim back to shore! (They don't call me "the Professor " for nothing!) I was left with Ginger and Mary Ann.

Wait! is there a Gilligans Island marathon on...( I just woke up!)

Nosandwich

The REAL Poboy
Reaction score
Yeah, I only grabbed mine for a minibike engine. Nothing wrong with the edger, but I have an 18 volt Ryobi cordless string trimmer...ummm...pretty much like having a Ford Mustang as opposed to a hay eating one.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Yeah, I only grabbed mine for a minibike engine. Nothing wrong with the edger, but I have an 18 volt Ryobi cordless string trimmer...ummm...pretty much like having a Ford Mustang as opposed to a hay eating one.

That string trimmer'd go a long way towards cleaning up that overgrown, tangled vegetation you call a yard.

Ever get your self-propelled mower going?

Status
Not open for further replies.