• OFF TOPIC fun forum - NO politics - NO religion - NO jerks. It's not complicated. Thanks!

Went racing whadda thunk about that

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
Went racing i took my worn out smokin 5hp briggs powered streaker and impressed jim white and an INDY car driver of all people (friend of white chassis) dont rember his name i think parsons of sorts idk. The poorlittke streaker went valve floataround that track spittin flames and smoke and it was a blast and i also drove their built hemi karts which are waaaaytoo fast and plenty fun its a backyard dirt trackwith a bunch of retired race car drivers and builders and their kids so theres some knoledge the kart faired well and now i have plans for an aluminum lawn mower fly wheel 18lb valve springs new piston rings a hone port polish yadda yadda yadda with backyard junk to go race professional karts with a yard kart. LOL

Attachments

• 20200829_181237.jpg
    20200829_181237.jpg
    829.6 KB · Views: 10
  • 20200829_181214.jpg
    20200829_181214.jpg
    883.6 KB · Views: 10

pearl111

Reaction score
That sounds like you had a good time. I wish I could have been there ,and were able to meet the indy car driver Parsons he was a great racer. I use to live in Putnum co. Indiana ( 1980s to early 90s) and went to many indy car time trials, practices, and races. I've been back to see a couple of indy 500 races since living back here in maryland.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
I still wanna make the trip up to Arkansas sometime to thrash some karts around the track that Flyinhillbilly races at! Specifically once I'm done building up my engine......:D

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
:devil2: Don't feed the beast Trevor...... :stir:

You're gonna have a lot of work to do if you intend to compete with my Raptor. :cornut: