Weed quad mower? Offerup find GOLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Wow, it just gave me a 'deja vu' moment and brought back thoughts of the hideousness that it the 'redneck three wheeler' that someone else posted about on the thread titled something like 'Well, then I...'. Please attach pics that way people can still have a good laugh after the post is taken down.
60 mph?!?!?!? That's a moving deathtrap! Also the acceleration is probably nonexistent 'cause it's probably got crazy high gearing. Also it's only got a Predator 212...

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
But it'd fall apart long before you got there LOL
Like that scene in The Love Bug where Herbie splits in half, only far scarier...

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Yeah when I bought my kart, the fella basically said
'the engine runs'
It didn't.
'the floorpan is pretty strong'
He pressed on it with his foot, one of the spot welds broke.
:roflol:
At least I bargained $40 off the price...

Kartorbust

Reaction score
I've been watching USLMRA (Lawn Mower) racing, specifically FXS and FXT (Factory Experimental Single and Twin) and those mowers sit no more than 4" off the ground and are no wider than 40" from side wall to side wall, and those rip around 40 to 60 mph (~62-100km/h), on a dirt track.

Off topic, but CarsandCameras should have really built their race mower to actual rules and not jury rig the crap out of it, Isaac could have been killed or very injured with high the COG was on that thing.

Tpdingo

Reaction score
Off topic, but CarsandCameras should have really built their race mower to actual rules and not jury rig the crap out of it, Isaac could have been killed or very injured with high the COG was on that thing.
CarsandCameras is basically a mini version of Roadkill. The only difference is cars are generally safer than karts and other power sports vehicles.

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
Well i have to change my name sadly i sold budget gokart and now am onto bigger better karts it was fun and it was a great kart but sold it for 200$ and bought a full suspension kart rear is swing arm tho for 150$ including a predator with around 5 hours on it

Last edited:

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
CarsandCameras is basically a mini version of Roadkill. The only difference is cars are generally safer than karts and other power sports vehicles.
Yup, but go karts are one of the few machines that can make 10 hp and 30 mph sound cool:lolgoku:

Status
Not open for further replies.