Websites for Go Kart Parts

TheSean

Reaction score
For Australian guys, you simply cannot go past cutpriceracing.com.au

Run by an absolute legend called Paul (think he's a member here, but not active). Wealth of knowledge, genuinely interested in his customers' builds regardless of how standard or zany they are, and great communicator who always has time for a chat. That's before you consider his cheap prices (like, 99% of the time same if not better than e-bay) and he does free shipping.

Neither of my projects would have gone anywhere without his help, and both of them ended up with their own challenges making them non-standard in some way or the other.

J.S.@SMS

Road Hazard
Reaction score
I may be blind, But I didn't see ARC Racing. I ordered the parts to rebuild the clone engine on my minibike from them, and the shipping was much faster than gopowersports, and cheaper.

Hawk77

Reaction score
New to the site and found this thread right away as I have been shopping for parts for a trailmaster xrs 150 that was given to me. I noticed this thread has a lot of sites to buy from but not a list of where not to buy.

I found one as i was looking for parts and didn't know if anyone had any experience with it. Please advise.