We need a CHAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
i think it would be nice to have a chat thing so we could quick ask questions, etc or just freely talk about stuff. Just a suggestion. :cheers2:

jr dragster T

Reaction score
I think so too because where pretty we almost IM in some of the post's. Most other forum's I go to have them and I think it would be AWSOME to have one here! At first when I saw the title of this thread I was thinking "Ohh no not this again" as in when your parents say "We need a chat" Uhh ohh.

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
X2 it would be useful and keep threads from getting huge with IM posts.

Exactly why i posted this :arf:

Man when that tyler gets to a thread he just spams the crap out of it with useless talk about lubricating driveshafts...:roflol:

Kiddin ya dude :cheers2:

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Lmfao So often should we lube this thread? Lol just kidding. Just had to add that little bit to your dirty joke about the chain's!

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
Actually i didn't notice what i said until after i posted it...

And this is what happens when tyler gets to a thread...:bannana:

jr dragster T

Reaction score
Lol I dont realy spam I just talk kinda off note about little stuff. Guess I'l try to make my own thread just for a tiny question? Hmmmm Spammtasticcc!

Sam.s.94

Reaction score
im from england so won't know anyone on here, but are you lot all friends or just know each other because of using the forum ?

Sam.s.94

Reaction score
oh cool . so have you lot all made your own karts or bought them ?? (sorry with all the question im just interested lol)

scar

muahahahahahaha
Reaction score
i bought my frame but im having it extended and changing the axle setup to a live axle

tenlizard

Reaction score
a chat would be awesome, but then they won't be documented like threads so other people that join the forum could read them. however, a chat would be awesome!

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
i like the comments! keep chiming in and tell me if you do or don't like a chat idea. We'll see what we can do if it's widely wanted.

JROY82

Reaction score
I agree that a chat would be nice especially when your workin on your project and get stumped and need a quick answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.