Wanted Manco Indy Rear Wing

Elr21roo

Reaction score
Hello,

I've been sitting on a Manco Indy Kart for a while and now its time to restore I'm looking for any help especially looking for a Rear Wing and cross over parts like larger wheels

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Sorry, but body parts, along with seats, are virtually non existent nowadays. Your options are mostly:

Find another Indy kart with an intact wing
Make your own out of fiberglass or something
Or maybe adapt something else

Damgaardr

Reaction score
I have a rear wing and most of the main body, Holler at me if you have interest and Ill get ya some pics.

JimD

Reaction score
You might want to rethink the larger wheels. You will have to change gearing and most like switch from a clutch to a torque converter and there isn't much room in back under the body for a torque converter. Most of the body karts made by Manco and Bird were just a single clutch system. Action Products almost made body karts and all of those were just a clutch using a timing belt drive instead of a chain drive.

Not a lot of air circulation under the body which make it hard on the life of the belt even a good COMET belt made in the good old USA. But it is your kart and you can do anything you want to it but a simple project can turn into a nightmare.

JimD

Reaction score
Denny - over in Mayberry you have time to research the dates when the first question was asked but I just looked at the recent post where someone was offering a wing. I will try and get smarter the next time and check the history.