WANTED: GY6 150cc reverse gearbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dang

Reaction score
I bought a gokart with a GY6 engine it’s missing the reverse gearbox. If anyone have one that like to sell it? I am interested in buying it. Let me know, I really wanna get this gokart moving. Thanks.

950speed

Reaction score
Amazon or any kart part dealer as well as eBay has them, I’m assuming your asking because of the price for a new assembly

4EyedTurd

Reaction score
I’ve got a gy6 buggy with reverse that I was thinking of pulling off and just putting a predator setup on. What’s the going rate for a reverse box?

67StingrayJ

Reaction score
I’ve got a gy6 buggy with reverse that I was thinking of pulling off and just putting a predator setup on. What’s the going rate for a reverse box?

Good luck dude. The reverse gearbox is an illusive creature. If you find anything let us all know. Most help your going to get is "buy a Polaris FNR".

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
Which one is it first of all ? I know of a few for sale
On eBay for about $80 or so roughly.

Bansil

Painter of gnomes....
Reaction score
Good luck dude. The reverse gearbox is an illusive creature. If you find anything let us all know. Most help your going to get is "buy a Polaris FNR".

:confused:

He is thinking of selling his and he was curious on going rate for one.

New they are about $120 w/free shipping, so maybe $75 or $80 used BUT when you add in $20 for shipping, it's almost better to buy new IMHO :popcorn:

67StingrayJ

Reaction score
:confused:

He is thinking of selling his and he was curious on going rate for one.

New they are about $120 w/free shipping, so maybe $75 or $80 used BUT when you add in $20 for shipping, it's almost better to buy new IMHO :popcorn:

You're both so far off from what I was trying to say it is comical. What I mean is good luck getting specifics for anything that would actually result in a purchase. I been looking for months. Problem is everything is splined special to the manufacturer specifications, and those specifications aren't published anywhere I've found. And say they were published, it's not like you can go to McMaster-Carr and just buy a coupling that will fit that splined shaft, you have to have it machined in some way to fit a 40 series or whatever application specific to your build.

If you do find something be sure and let everyone know the part numbers of what you bought. FleBay web links only last so long, The moderators should know better than to just let links be posted as such. Post real part numbers, part names and prices. Future researchers will thank you, otherwise this site is a waste of time.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
The for sale trade section IS NOT for chitchat or discussion!

you have the part: offer up
you don't: replace "offer" with "shut" ;)

'sid

Status
Not open for further replies.