VOTING TIME! VOTE NOW!

Who is the baddest of them all??!

• 2020 - Excalibur Electric Racing kart

• 2020 - GEGcorp "Dirt Bobber Trike"

• 2020 - Lil ol' mini bike

• 2020 - The "foxy lady" a manco redfox 2

The results of this poll are hidden until the poll closes on Jan 19, 2021.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
SEE: https://www.diygokarts.com/community/forums/build-off-contest-build-logs.26/ FOR THE BUILD LOGS

You can vote for three, but I suggest just voting for one or two.

If I'm missing anyone let me know!

Well, 2020 has been a heck of a year. However, several awesome builds around these parts have happened, and that has been awesome to watch!

Each year we encourage all members to enter our "build-off competition" in which members log how their progress is coming on their build, and if they finish during the calendar year, they are in the running for "Build of the Year"! We've had some great builds documented over the years and this year is no exception! What a list of great builds!

THANK YOU again to all the folks that help out newbies here on DIYGK. Karting is a fun hobby, and I'm glad when I see someone 'catch the bug' and get excited about building! That person may be next year's build-off champ! Who knows!?

This should be a list of everyone's qualified entries. If I have missed anyone please let me know ASAP.

We had a lot of great entries, so rather than only getting ONE vote, you can vote for your TOP THREE choices. You don't need to vote for three, but if you want, you may. IN FACT, I would just vote for your one top vote. The software doesn't allow a change now, so it's locked in at "you can vote for three".

Voting for just one will make that vote matter more (since you're not also voting for competitors), so consider that.

Take your time on voting. The poll is open for the next TWO weeks. Check out the build logs and see what looks good to you.

Voting Guidelines:
Vote for the best build, in your opinion. We like to award points for several categories, including, but not limited to:

Overall design
Difficulty of the build
Uniqueness
Construction quality
Paint
Awesomeness factor
Documentation of the Build / Pictures

In short, it's a subjective vote, and you get to vote! Weigh the options before voting!

The WINNER will receive full bragging rights! (and a T-shirt if we have your size!).

ENTRANTS: IF YOU CAN EDIT YOUR ENTRY OR POST A 'FINAL' UPDATE ON YOUR BUILD IT HELPS PEOPLE IN THE VOTING

SEE: https://www.diygokarts.com/community/forums/build-off-contest-build-logs.26/ FOR THE BUILD LOGS

AND NOW, IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER!

Last edited:

I74

Reaction score
Nothing I can click on to vote .
Was guessing that it would the blue highlighted, - ''Who is the baddest of them all'',, - to click on ??

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
This is what I see, a list with boxes. Click the box of your choice and click "Cast Vote". Done. Are you guys not seeing this?? For the record I'm using Firefox web browser on my main PC, even running Adblock Plus and Ghostery and it works fine for me.

Attachments

• Screenshot from 2021-01-07 13-40-38.png
    Screenshot from 2021-01-07 13-40-38.png
    145 KB · Views: 6

Bearly Building

Reaction score
This is what I see, a list with boxes. Click the box of your choice and click "Cast Vote". Done. Are you guys not seeing this?? For the record I'm using Firefox web browser on my main PC, even running Adblock Plus and Ghostery and it works fine for me.
I don't have the cast vote button. maybe I should get Firefox :cool:. I've already tried Chrome and Edge.

Attachments

• Screenshot (8).png
    Screenshot (8).png
    132.6 KB · Views: 3

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Try it! I'm not kidding! Firefox is pretty great, and maybe it is a browser compatibility issue!

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
I will follow up with Robert. I think you have to have a certain number of posts on the forum to vote (or have to have been here a certain amount of time) to be eligible to vote.