Updates, and a New Moderator!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Thanks to some updates, and our trusty moderators, we overcame last week's spam crisis.

:cheers2:

And that said, I'm proud to announce JrDragsterTyler as our newest moderator!

We don't have to ask too much of them, as this is a great forum that doens't need much spanking! :)

So, a big thanks to Kibble, Jblankster, and our newest, JrDragsterTyler.

If you have any posts that need to get deleted/moved, feel free to PM any of us and we'll have a look.

Thanks everyone!

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
Dude, what is it with you and telling me to stay away from Long Island? Do you really think I'm that bad?

1...2 Kibble's coming for you

3...4 better lock your door!

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Reaction score
Just what I thought. The Mods are throwin' their weight around and crushing the Little Guy! You think The Man can keep US down?! NO!
I'm taking decisive action and making myself NOT ONE, but TWO peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. Try and *munch-munch* stop me, Mods! *munch*

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
I'm taking decisive action and making myself NOT ONE, but TWO peanut butter & jelly sandwiches. Try and *munch-munch* stop me, Mods! *munch*

Well, you better not make TWO, but THREE pb&j sandwiches and share one with me:drool5: .

ed1380

Banned
Reaction score
congrats

bet you wont delete this reply

ironman

I'm Back!
Reaction score
Man this is just like the union all the cool guys with the cool rides are in the management....:toetap05: ....better late than never congrats to you tyler. i leave for the fall and come back and see the kids fun the farm....lol...

Status
Not open for further replies.