Tyre for racing go kart

LSDOG

Reaction score
I heard that

MAXXIS HT3-W (PINKS) is the best tyre for racing go kart but I need tyre that can handle with 14 m/s^2 average, that's mean the tyre should handle even more, the highest tourqe is 220N.m or 162 lbs.ft and the max rpm is 12000 but at 9000 rpm the speed rich 100 km/h with 12 inch wheels and 1:5 gear ratio by calculate​

If needed I can add the graph

LSDOG

Reaction score
Gear ration will be 2.27, I forget the maximum force that the wheel can transfer to the ground, I can use sticky wheel or wheels qualify like f1 wheels but this is unnecessary and expensive

To be honest, design superkart is harder then it looks, I need to calculate everything so I need to learn a lot of new things in second language because there is nothing in my language about the subjects, I want to thanks to engineering engineering that helps me alot and other good people out there

The point is to break 2s of speed but this is impossible without EDF but I don't know how is to drives with EDF system and I don't have enough team members or money or tools to design from zero go kart, build the chassis, programs EDF system that work symmetrically and do what they do