trying to identify my kart

heavyP93

Reaction score
Trying to find out the model of this year's dog I have I haven't seen any other one that doesn't have the 2 roll bars and that has the weird backplate above the seat If anyone recognizes it or can give me some insight
to the possible model that would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20230426_200023.jpg
    20230426_200023.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 15
  • 20230426_200045.jpg
    20230426_200045.jpg
    3.9 MB · Views: 14
  • 20230426_200100.jpg
    20230426_200100.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 13
  • 20230426_200133.jpg
    20230426_200133.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 15

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
That's YERF DOG. We really have a serious spelling and grammar issue in these here United Snakes and I don't see it getting better. I don't blame you, I blame Spell Check, or Spell Mangler as it should be known. 🤪

As to which Yerf Dog it is, is not my concern... It looks modified by the prior owner as most of them are that are for sale on the used market, so look for the Yerf Dog that it most closely resembles and go from there.

Welcome to the forum, N00b! :welcome2:

Now taking bets as to whether the OP will become an active member of the forum or disappear after his question is answered.....💰💰💰

BaconBitRacing

Reaction score
That's YERF DOG. We really have a serious spelling and grammar issue in these here United Snakes and I don't see it getting better. I don't blame you, I blame Spell Check, or Spell Mangler as it should be known. 🤪

As to which Yerf Dog it is, is not my concern... It looks modified by the prior owner as most of them are that are for sale on the used market, so look for the Yerf Dog that it most closely resembles and go from there.

Welcome to the forum, N00b! :welcome2:

Now taking bets as to whether the OP will become an active member of the forum or disappear after his question is answered.....💰💰💰
Prolly the second option. I'm sorry you have to keep me around, I'm not helpful I just like to mess around...

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
I'll try to be useful.

Did you read all the labels on it? I see some fine print up front on the passenger side. It might have a model number on it. Look everywhere.

Let's see, the 1st link is a site that has some nearly useless tiny photos but also leads to owner's manuals (2nd link) with exploded parts drawings that you can use to help identify what you got.
https://www.yerf-dog.com/main_master.html
https://www.bmikarts.com/Yerf-Dog_ep_44-1.html

My guess is it is a model 3002 {or something in the 3000 model series}. It looks to me like whoever owned it first removed the front brush guard part #23 and tossed it away... Model 3002: https://www.bmikarts.com/PDF/3002_B.pdf

If you sell it later on, be a good guy and print out the correct manual, give it to the new buyer and/or tell him what it is. ;)