Tire Help

Gabe_1023m

Reaction score
Hi, Im trying to find a slick for my coleman cc100x stock wheels, I cant seem to find anything becuase of confusion.

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Slick that you linked above is 4.1" wide, has a 3.5" section (sidewall) height, and fits a 6" wide rim. See the MFG Supply link below for a chart of tire numbers. I've tried for a long time to find out how to read tire sizes that are numerated like the 145x70-6 for your minibike. Only thing I know for sure is that they go onto 6" rims. Still no idea what the tire height or width is. My best GUESS is 14.5" tall, 7" wide, 6" rim. See the linked tire chart's top line, labeled as "Lawnmowers". It reads the tire as Height (A) x Width (B) x Rim size (C).
I've looked all over for a slick in that size because I'm all ate up with curiosity now, but it looks like nobody sells a slick in that size because the application calls for at the very least a turf tire tread. No slicks go on a minibike, that's for flat track gokart racing only.
Why on earth do you want a slick on a minibike? Planning on doing a burnout on somebody's grass lawn? Want slicks on both front/rear?