This got me thinking. Where do you keep your karts?

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
Mine sit in my back yard they are usually fine and don't rust too much as long as I move them around and most of them I move and fiddle with all the time

Randy Forbes

Reaction score
Back to the thread topic, I've often considered something like vertical storage for karts since they take up so much floor space.

Anyone have shelves or some kind of 4-point pulley system that could hoist and suspend the frames off the floor? I've seen them for bicycles.
Some of the guys use these stands, only suitable for "modern-type" karts I think. Pretty sure my old McCulloch kart is too narrow to fit...

Attachments

• IMG_4514.jpg
    IMG_4514.jpg
    280.9 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_4515.jpg
    IMG_4515.jpg
    317.3 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4516.jpg
    IMG_4516.jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_4518.jpg
    IMG_4518.jpg
    311.6 KB · Views: 5

The Professor

Reaction score
My BRAT kart just fits under my work bench in the garage, so that's where it lives. Have to shove it in sideways though, can't just roll it under there.

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Mine oftentimes stays in the garage, parked alongside full sized cars(makes it look small).
But when there's inclement weather like hail, I have to park it under the covered back porch under a tarp so we can park the two daily driver cars in the garage.

Dingocat

Broke
Reaction score
I got a barn. There's also another mower with a plow as well as acouple snowblowers and some push mowers. Oh and another go kart. The stuff in front is mine. Tractors and all the stuff in the corner are my dad's. I have too much stuff and not enough time now.20191214_161201.jpg
Edit: stuff in front of karts was free other than the rotohoe and snowblower.

TheSean

Reaction score
The finished one is stored at the warehouse at work, where we get it out on the dirt patch at the front. The offroad one I'm building takes up one bay in the garage, it's been a fixture for so long that a toolbox / racking etc have been bolted to the floor around it...so yer, I now have a 1 car garage and a workbay, this is life now.

Time for a bigger house.

Old guy

Reaction score
C far I don't think that was built for larger framed guys or us crippled up old ones like me looks like a lot of fun