Table plus Engine = Motortable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob58o

SuckSqueezeBangBlow
Reaction score
https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/fuo/d/engine-coffee-tables-one-off/6585753116.html

Hi! Are you looking for something bad a$$ and different that stands out?! Take one of these engine pieces and add it to your home or office!

I have small block and big block engine tables that can vary in color and height! These tables can be used as an end table coffee table or even barstool table. These engines are real so yes they are all real parts that made horse power once! With saying that these tables do have some weight to them (About 150lbs) Engine and parts have been professionally cleaned from any oil residue or engine smells. Tables all get painted and clear coated unless otherwise specified. Would make a very cool Birthday gift or Christmas present for a man cave, living room, garage, etc.
Table tops are around 1ft6in from the ground depending on what engine is used and come with a brand new piece of glass. Size (31 1/2" x 18 7/8")
My tables are per order so I can build you exactly what your looking for!
Ask $500

MANDLES! If your looking for something small cheap and awesome this is a great easy gift!
I have piston candles!
Asking $40

I also have camshaft lamps and other cool car parts that I have made lamps with! Awesome for a office desk or end tables! These are also clear coated to prevent any rusting or painted as specified by you. Come in all sizes varying in camshaft langth on what I have at the time.
Asking $150
(Ask for pictures of what I have ready to go)

Also have different lawn/home art from time to time such as crankshaft tables, camshaft tables, creatures and other sorts of lamps etc.

Shoot me a call or text anytime with any questions

THANKS!!
Call text anytime
show contact info
Or follow me on Facebook
@Matyperformance

Attachments

• table1.jpg
    table1.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 6
  • table2.jpg
    table2.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 3
  • table3.jpg
    table3.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 2
  • table4.jpg
    table4.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 2
  • table5.jpg
    table5.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 4
  • table6.jpg
    table6.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 4

anickode

Reaction score
Somebody used to watch Top Gear.

They had a coffee table on the set made out of a Jag V12 block that was actually destroyed filming one one of their segments.

ezcome-ezgo

G'me sumthin to write on
Reaction score
Something about a piston sticking out of the cylinder in the wrong direction makes me feel sort of ill.

Status
Not open for further replies.