Still Christmas Shopping??? Get a shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes! It is official! We have our very own shirts that you, the awesome motor-obsessed dude or dudette can get for your very own! (My wife snagged one immediately..)

It's been a long time coming, and I have to thank all our members for being fun, helpful, and positive to other people that share our passion for motorized fun!

SO, without further ado...

Yup, that is not a mirage. Those are the real deal.

Getcha one, click here!

There are a limited number. First come, first served. Price is set at $14 US greenbacks. Will ship international.

Yeah!! :cheers2:

Also:

DIYGK Stickers are available
&
2014 Build Off Competition Info
&
Build Off Trophy Announced

machinist@large

Reaction score
Robert, you are the man!! I have no clue what you do for a living in the real world (if it involves the back side of this internet stuff, I'm already a gonner) all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you that you let so many of us hang out here.... As for shirt's, you've already got me stocked up. Sticker's as well... The biggest problem with the sticker's is that the CEO at work is on the war path because of dueling sports team logos....

I'm going to see what I can do to share the joy over the next few weeks of family events....

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Heee hee, slap a DIYGK sticker on top of any of those East teams... TEXAS LONGHORNS 2016. :wai:
(we'll need another year at least!)

Status
Not open for further replies.