Sprocket hub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kartorbust

Reaction score
So looking through azusaparts.com at their sprocket hubs, getting the correct pattern doesn't seem to be very straight forward. Currently I have a steel 60 tooth sprocket for a 1" live axle, however in my short sightedness, I neglected to think of sprocket replacement, either for gear ratio changing, or in just needing to swap out a sprocket because it has worn out. So I've been looking at doing split aluminum sprockets, and in doing so I'll need a hub.

Now when looking at their sprocket choices, you have the drop down for various different bolt patterns for hubs. The numbers they give with them, you would think would match up with hub part numbers. But when I click on them, the part number is not found.

So I tried Go Power Sports, since I know a lot of their supplies come from Azusa, I figured well maybe they might have a suggested sprocket for said hub, or vice versa. Nope. Is there an easy way for a novice to pair up a sprocket pattern for a hub bolt pattern?

Kartorbust

Reaction score
Thanks Alex. Kind of surprised they do not have #41/420 sprockets offered as split, unlike that fake page. Well that's disappointing.

itsid

Staff member
Reaction score
Well..
then buy a sprocket from that other side.. as long as it's 5.25" - 6 hole it'll match the hub

funny enough.. they do have both.. sprockets (split 40-85T in 40 and 41/420 for...) and the UNI as well as the VariHub..
so I don't see the problem even if you'd like to get all from azusaparts.

*headscratch*

'sid

PS btw not all parts are listed on the website at times..
check the pdf catalogue if you want to know if it's really not available:
http://azusaeng.com/downloads/

Joe-405

Enjoying New Projects
Reaction score
BMI karts has the stuff also. I get all of those exact hubs from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.