So I joined the dark side (well kinda)

Status
Not open for further replies.

anderkart

Reaction score
So I just picked up this 1972 Fox Tracker minibike:

Its got a factory installed 2-cyle Tecumseh engine, I'd never even seen of these until now:

The sticker reads Tecumseh AH817MB. I haven't researched it much but apparently this is a 5-hp engine. Its the big-un ;)

Its got a factory installed torque converter system. The jackshaft is also the swing-arm pivot pin...

It wheelies off the line and feels like it tops out at like 50. This little sucker scoots!

This thing positively reeks of the 1970's. (oh wow man, I just had a flashback ;)

Evidently this model was only made in 1972. It runs/rides great but I'm kinda afraid of breaking something I cant replace... I think I should prolly try to sell it for lots!

bighead

Reaction score
What are you asking for it? We can ship it greyhound for about $100.

??????????

Post that sucker at old mini bikes dot com. Thats the first thing I would do. Looks complete and in great condition. Could be onto somthing good friend.

anderkart

Reaction score
Toystory: Lol, I'm not telling you how much I paid, but I want lots for it, lots I tells ya! ;)

Bighead: Yeah I gotta sign my butt up on that old mini bikes.com site and post a thread.
Good Idea shipping Greyhound. Thanks for the links man, that was cool of ya :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.