Russian Tarus 2x2 Trail Bike

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
I want one! They are very lightweight and said to be foldable. Knowing how the Russians do things, it is probably simpler and more reliable than the Rokon.

They're speaking about branching out to the rest of the world so that's some good news. We need a U.S. distributor though...

http://www.moto2x2.com/en/

mckutzy

Reaction score
I could have sworn a while ago... Like last year some time, it might have been the dealer or maybe the owner, had came on the board and gave a few words about this bike....

Interesting none the less...

TX7

Reaction score
Not much use for one where I live, but if I lived out west, I would have to sell my riding mower and the washing machine, and buy one.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
Not much use for one where I live...

Surely not?! Have they paved everything in Ohio? No natural, wooded areas left? :worried2:

I think the bike's limitations, if any, are due to those sort of ambiguous tires. I think it needs some "bar lug" or tractor tires or maybe something with paddles for all that mud they love to demo through... What do you all think?

TX7

Reaction score
A tractor type tire would be better in my opinion, but you have to think the Ruskis did their homework on tire design for this bike. As for Ohio being paved, there are still some remote areas, but not my yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.