Russ' 3.8l V6.... ideas?:idea2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Reaction score
Gets me thinkin' about a fuel injected Buick V6 I got stuffed in my garage.

....this sounds like a theoretical conversation the Wrights had long ago; something like, "How come the birds get to crap on others from up above, and WE don't?... Too bad we can't do anything about that...."

This thread is in the GoKart section because more than likely, it would have 4 wheels. Since it is not physically happening YET, it isn't in the Project Log section... YET.

crazycart

RedNek Engineering
Reaction score
A few months back i was looking into buying a caddy 350 engine for 50$ and stuffing it in the golf cart....

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Reaction score
... and like an idiot, I put it in the Project Log section anyway!.

I SUMMON THE ALMIGHTY MODERATORS. HEAR MY CRY FOR ASSISTANCE AND PROVIDE YOUR EXALTED REDIRECTION. ONLY BY YOUR HAND(S) CAN THIS TREACHERY BE QUELLED!

(Translated into Assburgereese....) Ooops. My Bad. Someone fix it? Sorry.

kibble

I banned myself
Reaction score
*With lots of ambient reverb* My child, all has been fixed, please heed the words of my sig at the bottom.

Russ2251

AZUSA:Powered by LAWN-BOY
Reaction score
As far as using this engine goes, at the moment it is crated up for shipping. Original plans for it fell through so in my garage it stays...at least for the foreseeable future.
My plan was to put it in a '61 Comet that was located in Florida.
Looked like this gem.http://www.goheartland.com/VintageVehicles/cars/61MercuryComet.html
It was originally designed as a sub-model for the Edsel.
Funny that Edsel failed and the Comet survived.

oscaryu1

Reaction score
It's weird for me to say this, seeing as that car was born before I was even alive (x3)...

But that's a beautiful car.

Jerryburger

Admiral Annoy
Reaction score
Hah! My 1st car was a 65 comet. Lasted me 9 years after it was already a relic! A 3.8l in a car that had a 144ci straight 6 would scoot! I think that old six was rated at 85hp gross, even.

Status
Not open for further replies.