Rupp D301

Tricky Ricky

Reaction score
Would have been a Westbend or a McCollough I believe. Ask Itsid.

I believe it was a 3 hp Tecumsah motor
But I raced one with a 5 hp briggs
Thanks Kevin. Funny the more people you ask the closer you can get to the source. The D301 was built as a Rupp / RobRon Kart and I’ve had the pleasure of talking with Robert Stanton who owns RobRon and still builds Rupp Dart karts today. The 301 was built as a yard kart and came from the factory with a 2.5 hp tecumseh. Check out the one for sale on Ebay

Kevin P7

Reaction score
Thanks Kevin. Funny the more people you ask the closer you can get to the source. The D301 was built as a Rupp / RobRon Kart and I’ve had the pleasure of talking with Robert Stanton who owns RobRon and still builds Rupp Dart karts today. The 301 was built as a yard kart and came from the factory with a 2.5 hp tecumseh. Check out the one for sale on Ebay
I did but the seller wants way too much for it . I offered him $1000 for it but he turned me down

Tricky Ricky

Reaction score
I did but the seller wants way too much for it . I offered him $1000 for it but he turned me down
I don’t see it there any more. It was actually owned by a woman named Christine. She inherited it from her brother. 5 g’s. Woooah that was a lot of money, would have been nice to know what it sold for. Parted out it still wouldn’t hit 5 grand. But who knows these days. Maybe somebody offered her Doge coin for it LOL.

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
i traded the same robron d301 for a rare craftsman rider. i bought it for parts stripped it to fix my real dart kart. i got it from my buddy who bought it from some guy who bought it from some guy who wanted 500 for it and he inherited it from someone.