Rearranged white garden tractor in a roadster

Rearranged

Reaction score
Day two more head scratching. ......day three I realized I put my rear end mounts in backwards:eek:, fixed that now I have to change my pully distances for the drive belts:unsure:

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Is this a build log, or an entry in the build-off contest w/ a build log? If it's an entry, read the instructions and follow them. If it's a build log and you don't want to join in on the challenge, I'll move it to another section. Let me know please! :)

Rearranged

Reaction score
I would like to be in the contest I will send you my entry photos I had already dismantled my doner tractor before I came across your site so it will have to be a photo of the pile in my scrap trailer ,also can you explain the remote start and stop feature is this something store bought or created? I had to stop for a couple of days with the birth of a new great grandson, a windstorm, and forest fires all around us making the air too bad to be outside, hey other than that it's been a lot of fun so far , it's my first build I decided to do the body form scratch also,it's kind of a self test of past skills , it should look like a bucket t'ish something lol

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Remote stop means a "kill switch" ie, you have to be able to turn the machine off while sitting in the driver's seat.