Really cool '' bad @$$'' photo shopped pic. I found.

KMEFA

Reaction score
Somebody put ''a lot'' of thought in this....go-kart-v8-1963632814447598689.jpg

''Love the ''HEMI'' !

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
I've seen a clip of an LS V8 yard kart, and they had simply stuck a regular centrifugal clutch on the end of the crankshaft. It's probably the same on that one.

KMEFA

Reaction score
not really.. otherwise he wouldn't have copied the seat struts to "support" the additional wheels ;)

but true it's not too bad.. "good from far" as they say (iykwim ;))

'sid
''LOL'' :LOL:

JTSpeedDemon

2019 Build Off Winner!
Reaction score
Gotta love how it’s somehow drifting despite three sets of slicks and hundreds of pounds on them! :roflol:

KMEFA

Reaction score
Gotta love how it’s somehow drifting despite three sets of slicks and hundreds of pounds on them! :roflol:

Since everybody's being a critic on the pic now,, I will also put in my 2 cents ..

If there was an actual - ''even an all aluminum block & head '' - ect. Hemi behind that ,, the frame would be on the ground , ''if it was a dry sump'' - ''which it looks like'',,'' & all the tires would probably be flat.. ''LMAO'' !!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
Am also conservatively guessing,, the engine behind that, ''if being real'' ,, would be putting out a ''min.'' 1500hp, on just reg. hi octane racing fuel.

If you even look closer,, you can see that the engine is not lined up with the Kart.

It's a cool pic. though,, & I look at it as a photographic piece of art.
Plus,, ''I love HEMI'S'',, especially blown/fuel injected ones. !! :p
That engine itself ,, is a beautiful work of art. ;)
Every T/F car on the planet,, regardless even if it says Ford, chevy,, ect. ect. ,,they are all pretty much ''still'' based off of the Chrysler 426 HEMI,, from 1964.

Last edited:

Karts of Kaos

the many mowers guy
Reaction score
Since everybody's being a critic on the pic now,, I will also put in my 2 cents ..

If there was an actual - ''even an all aluminum block & head '' - ect. Hemi behind that ,, the frame would be on the ground , ''if it was a dry sump'' - ''which it looks like'',,'' & all the tires would probably be flat.. ''LMAO'' !!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
Am also conservatively guessing,, the engine behind that, ''if being real'' ,, would be putting out a ''min.'' 1500hp, on just reg. hi octane racing fuel.

If you even look closer,, you can see that the engine is not lined up with the Kart.

It's a cool pic. though,, & I look at it as a photographic piece of art.
Plus,, ''I love HEMI'S'',, especially blown/fuel injected ones. !! :p
That engine itself ,, is a beautiful work of art. ;)
Every T/F car on the planet,, regardless even if it says Ford, chevy,, ect. ect. ,,they are all pretty much ''still'' based off of the Chrysler 426 HEMI,, from 1964.
that and the headers are literally in the ground. and I don't think that the tires would be flat. I have a Chevy v8 and it only weighs in at around 400 lb. judging by moving it around.

KMEFA

Reaction score
that and the headers are literally in the ground. and I don't think that the tires would be flat. I have a Chevy v8 and it only weighs in at around 400 lb. judging by moving it around.
Ok,, ''almost flat''. LMFAO. 😜 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KMEFA

Reaction score
nah, I just did some math and assuming the engine weight 400lb there is 66 lbs. for each rear wheel. plus rider
Oh,, OK . 👌. LOL

Added,,

Did you by chance calculate the lateral / longitudinal load bearing stresses on that chassis while you were at it ?? :p

Last edited:

Budget GoKart

Aka a kenbar
Reaction score
well i found how they made the ls go karts they welded a 3/4th jackshaft to a round plate that bolts to the flywheel bolt holes. and also so it can idle they modified the go kart clutch for higher engagement rpms like some companies do which in my opinion is simply a feat not many people can comprehend! i wanna do it with a honda engine and had no idea how now i do!