Razor go-kart restoration

Mr_mcrib212

Inmate #2148
Reaction score
My friend found this old razor drift force in the trash and he had nowhere to put it so he gave it to me. I plan on putting some small motor probably just a 24v and an old hoverboard battery on it or just use the old lead-acid batteries that eligibly ran the motor. PLEASE HELP ME!

landuse

Staff member
Reaction score
My friend found this old razor drift force in the trash and he had nowhere to put it so he gave it to me. I plan on putting some small motor probably just a 24v and an old hoverboard battery on it or just use the old lead-acid batteries that eligibly ran the motor. PLEASE HELP ME!

Is this going to be done inbetween working on the wooden kart? :D

JoelR

Reaction score
I think Razor's karts are pretty cool. As I type this, my 2 kids 8 and 10yrs old are riding Razor Ground Force Drifters on recess for their COVID-19 home schooling. They don't realize how lucky they are!! :)

After plenty of hassles with the stock lead acid batteries, I upgraded to a single 24V Lithium Iron Phosphate battery I found on eBay. Everything is better as a result.

Mr_mcrib212

Inmate #2148
Reaction score
I am going to do a complete resto on this kart, new engine, battery, paint, remove most of the rust and then probably sell it or race it up against the wooden go-kart