PS3 for Kart Parts or whatever?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
Alright then, the title should explain this, I am in the market for Playstation 3. Honestly with student loan payments and a lack of spare time its becoming highly difficult for me to justify the purchase of another game system.

Here is my proposal... if anyone on this forum has a PS3 and needs go-kart parts more than they need the game system, please feel free to message me or post here and we'll work something out. Clearly I have access to basically every part you'll need and we both know if we're in the continental US that UPS/USPS can ship bulky kart items quite well.

Please hit me up, I've been waiting nearly 2 years for someone to come up to and say "I got my son a PS3 for his birthday and not he doesn't use and needs his kart fixed" this has not happened much to my chagrin and I would very much like see if one of you is up for the challenge.

This offer won't stand forever given the fact that the price seems to keep dropping and my patience is wearing thin.

Blazkowiez

Kart Aficionado
Reaction score
I've been a Playstation person for a long time now and like the series of games they put out for that system specifically. X-Box 360 is a multi-user gamer system through and through which is great for Halo, COD, L4D2, etc but I still like the play-through games better.

Eugenio

Reaction score
Alright then, the title should x360 key explain this, I am in the market for Playstation 3. Honestly with student loan payments and a lack of spare time its becoming highly difficult for me to justify the purchase of another game system.

Here is my proposal... if anyone on this forum has a wifirobin and needs go-kart parts more than they need the game system, please feel free to message me or post here and we'll work something out. Clearly I have access to basically every part you'll need and we both know if we're in the continental US that UPS/USPS can ship bulky kart items quite well.

Please hit me up, I've been waiting nearly 2 years for someone to air multiplier come up to and say "I got my son a PS3 for his birthday and not he doesn't use and needs his kart fixed" this has not happened much to my chagrin and I would very much like see if one of you is up for the challenge.

This offer won't stand forever given the fact that the price seems to keep dropping and my patience is wearing thin.

:roflol:

Status
Not open for further replies.