Pillow Block Bearings - In Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaredrattray

Reaction score
Hi All,

Just incase anyone else is scratching their heads wondering where to get pillow block bearings locally and not too expensive I just got mine in the mail the other day from this place:

http://actionbearings.com.au/

I got a set of 2 in 30mm ID size for $7.50AUD each plus postage and GST which didnt work out too bad in the end. They seem to be good quality and are self lubricating. I tried a few times to get quotes from the US where they are cheaper but postage is absolutely ridiculous so I gave up.

Cheers!

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Nice find!

You know, quite a few people are looking for aussie parts from time to time; have you found any other suppliers that you're dealing with?

jaredrattray

Reaction score
To be honest so far I have only used ebay for my other parts. I got a maxtorque clutch for AU$59 and a 100amp gasless mig welder with bonus 100mm angle grinder for AU$270 delivered. Its a nice italian made one too. If you do a search for "go kart" there are loads of parts, and a couple of go kart specific stores. I have lined up a sprocket and sprocket carrier, and soon a disc and caliper setup. I would be interested to hear from any other Aussie guys who know good places for parts.

Cheers!

RobertD

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
sounds great, keep me posted if there's any places you do find in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.