Picked up Kazuma Coyote 110 need parts

codeyell0

Reaction score
Is there another brand which makes the same model.
Someone changed a few parts and now I can't find OEM parts.
the front hubs are gone the ones I found on amazon and ebay are close but too long and I can only get the nut a few turns. With some lock tight it will work for now but I would like something that works
They also changed the front wheels which fit but they are the 110cc ATV wheels with brake drums. the hubs dont fit the 15mm spindle. The new hubs did match the bolt pattern but too long IF I could find replacement bearing to fit the brake drum/hubs I could use those they could work.

Most other parts are typical. still have not seen parts diagram with part numbers.

Hellion

Disc brakes are for cowards
Reaction score
I don't know but I would bet they go by many name brands.

I have seen lots of parts sources all over the interwebz for the Chinese stuff and parts seem plentiful. What exactly are you looking for? You sound like you're griping more than anything else. 😁🤣 jk

For pure joy and ease of use, I prefer plain old go karts and minibikes, 60s and 70s style, low tech, and the most exotic thing on the frame is your modified engine.

codeyell0

Reaction score
I contacted kaszumausa they don't make the hubs anymore. maybe i'll find some bearings to fit the ATV hubs and this 15mm spindle.
for now maybe i'll just use lots of Loctite to hold the nut on.

madprofessor

"Loose Cannon Creations"
Reaction score
Maybe it's gotten to be time for you to do what I did when I got disgusted with trying to make my all custom steering setup to work.
I cut everything off back to the frame and started over. Did keep my .75" x 4.5" spindles, but completely remade the arms the way I wanted them. In your case with metric stuff, maybe you would want to throw out your spindles altogether and just start from right there with all SAE parts.
Don't know how much you are value-rating the original parts, but if you only care about matching parts together to make it go, you could settle for keeping it simple with just 4 x 4 hubs w/bearings on spindles with no front brakes. Have all the braking be on the rear axle.